|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / devel / p5-IO-AIO / distinfo (download)
Revision 1.14, Sun Apr 7 03:57:03 2019 UTC (17 months, 3 weeks ago) by wen
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2020Q3-base, pkgsrc-2020Q3, pkgsrc-2020Q2-base, pkgsrc-2020Q2, pkgsrc-2020Q1-base, pkgsrc-2020Q1, pkgsrc-2019Q4-base, pkgsrc-2019Q4, pkgsrc-2019Q3-base, pkgsrc-2019Q3, pkgsrc-2019Q2-base, pkgsrc-2019Q2, HEAD
Changes since 1.13: +5 -5
Update to 4.72
4.72 Wed Apr 3 04:56:03 CEST 2019
- (libeio) if fd 0 is available do not use it for aio_wd, as it
collides with IO::AIO::CWD.
- added IO::AIO::memfd_create.
- correctly include <sys/uio.h> in the vmsplice test.
- reduce codesize by ~7% on amd64 by declaring more functions
- documentation fixes and updates.
- experimental and undocumented preliminary support for synchronous statx.
4.71 Sun Mar 10 13:09:26 CET 2019
- due to an error in the linux manpages, the configure tests
for readahead, sync_file_range, splice etc. failed. This has been fixed.
4.7 Mon Mar 4 11:28:13 CET 2019
- majorly speed up scandir for the very special case of a non-POSIX
filesystem that nevertheless reports valid dt_type information.
The only known filesystem of this type is currently btrfs, which
didn't get it's act together to implement POSIX semantics in all
these years, and I am tired of waiting.
- add IO::AIO::MCL_ONFAULT for mlockall, add IO::AIO::mlockall.
- neither sys/mkdev.h nor sys/sysmacros.h were included, even when they
were detected by autoconf.