|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / databases / py-redis / DESCR (download)
Revision 1.1, Fri Jul 14 11:36:27 2017 UTC (20 months, 1 week ago) by adam
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2018Q4-base, pkgsrc-2018Q4, pkgsrc-2018Q3-base, pkgsrc-2018Q3, pkgsrc-2018Q2-base, pkgsrc-2018Q2, pkgsrc-2018Q1-base, pkgsrc-2018Q1, pkgsrc-2017Q4-base, pkgsrc-2017Q4, pkgsrc-2017Q3-base, pkgsrc-2017Q3, pkgsrc-, HEAD
renamed py-redis-py to py-redis
* Allow URL encoded parameters in Redis URLs. Characters like a "/" can
now be URL encoded and redis-py will correctly decode them.
* Added support for the WAIT command.
* Better shutdown support for the PubSub Worker Thread. It now properly
cleans up the connection, unsubscribes from any channels and patterns
previously subscribed to and consumes any waiting messages on the socket.
* Added the ability to sleep for a brief period in the event of a
* Fixed a bug with pipeline error reporting when dealing with characters
in error messages that could not be encoded to the connection's
* Fixed a bug in Sentinel connections that would inadvertantly connect
to the master when the connection pool resets.
* Better timeout support in Pubsub get_message.
* Fixed a bug with the HiredisParser that would cause the parser to
get stuck in an endless loop if a specific number of bytes were
delivered from the socket. This fix also increases performance of
parsing large responses from the Redis server.
* Added support for ZREVRANGEBYLEX.
* ConnectionErrors are now raised if Redis refuses a connection due to
the maxclients limit being exceeded.
* max_connections can now be set when instantiating client instances.