|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / databases / py-peewee / distinfo (download)
Revision 1.7, Thu Oct 8 12:59:13 2015 UTC (3 years, 11 months ago) by fhajny
Changes since 1.6: +4 -4
Update databases/py-peewee to 2.6.4.
- fixed a bug with the Cython speedups not being included
- documented how to create models with no primary key.
- allow bare INSERT statements.
- regarding foreign key / one-to-one relationships.
- allow ArrayField to accept tuples in addition to lists.
- fix regarding unsaved relations.
- refactored QueryResultWrapper to allow multiple independent
iterations over the same underlying result cache.
- fix bug with multiple joins to same table + eager loading.
- fix bug when connection fails while using an execution context.
- use correct column names with non-standard django foreign keys.
- return datetime.time instead of timedelta for MySQL time fields.
- fixed SQLite migrator regular expressions. Thanks @sroebert.
- added support for RETURNING clauses. Update, Insert and Delete
queries can now be called with RETURNING to retrieve the rows
that were affected.
- added web request hook docs.
- allowed arbitrary model attributes and methods to be serialized
by model_to_dict(). Docs.
- allow model_to_dict() to introspect query for which fields
- Added backend-agnostic truncate_date() implementation.
- Added a FixedCharField which uses column type CHAR.
- Added support for arbitrary PRAGMA statements to be run on new
SQLite connections. Docs.
- Removed berkeley_build.sh script. See instructions on my blog
$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.7 2015/10/08 12:59:13 fhajny Exp $
SHA1 (peewee-2.6.4.tar.gz) = 3b1510e571093b32244ccc8886847b4be8b1d5ce
RMD160 (peewee-2.6.4.tar.gz) = 547465959845932751e57ead8faddc5a186d87e6
Size (peewee-2.6.4.tar.gz) = 579379 bytes