|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / databases / py-peewee / Makefile (download)
Revision 1.4, Tue Apr 7 09:51:44 2015 UTC (4 years, 8 months ago) by fhajny
Changes since 1.3: +2 -2
Update py-peewee to 2.5.1.
- #566, fixed a bug regarding parentheses around compound SELECT queries
(i.e. UNION, INTERSECT, etc).
- Fixed unreported bug where table aliases were not generated correctly
for compound SELECT queries.
- #559, add option to preserve original column order with pwiz. Thanks @elgow!
- Fixed unreported bug where selecting all columns from a ModelAlias
does not use the appropriate FieldAlias objects.
- #561, added an option for bulk insert queries to return the list
of auto-generated primary keys. See docs for InsertQuery.return_id_list.
- #569, added parse function to the playhouse.db_url module. Thanks @stt!
- Added hacks section to the docs. Please contribute your hacks!
- Calls to Node.in_() and Node.not_in() do not take *args anymore and
instead take a single argument.
- #534, CSV utils was erroneously stripping the primary key from CSV data.
- #537, fix upserts when using insert_many.
- #541, respect autorollback with PostgresqlExtDatabase. Thanks @davidmcclure.
- #551, fix for QueryResultWrapper's implementation of the iterator protocol.
- #554, allow SQLite journal_mode to be set at run-time.
- Fixed case-sensitivity issue with DataSet.
- Added support for CAST expressions.
- Added a hook for extending Node with custom methods.
- JOIN_<type> became JOIN.<type>, e.g. .join(JOIN.LEFT_OUTER).
- OP_<code> became OP.<code>.
- #556, allowed using + and - prefixes to indicate ascending/descending
- #550, added Database.initialize_connection() hook.
- #549, bind selected columns to a particular model. Thanks @jhorman, nice PR!
- #531, support for swapping databases at run-time via Using.
- #530, support for SQLCipher and Python3.
- New RowIDField for sqlite_ext playhouse module. This field can be used
to interact with SQLite rowid fields.
- Added LateralJoin helper to the postgres_ext playhouse module.
- #504, Docs updates.
- #506, Fixed regression in aggregate_rows()
- #510, Fixes bug in pwiz overwriting columns.
- #514, Correctly cast foreign keys in prefetch().
- #515, Simplifies queries issued when doing recursive deletes.
- #516, Fix cloning of Field objects.
- #519, Aggregate rows now correctly preserves ordering of joined instances.
- Unreported, fixed bug to not leave expired connections sitting around
in the pool.
- Added support for Postgresql's jsonb type with BinaryJSONField.
- Add some basic Flask helpers.
- Add support for UNION ALL queries in #512
- Add SqlCipherExtDatabase, which combines the sqlcipher database with
the sqlite extensions.
- Add option to print metadata when generating code with pwiz.
- #503, fixes behavior of aggregate_rows() when used with a CompositeKey.
- #498, fixes value coercion for field aliases.
- #492, fixes bug with pwiz and composite primary keys.
- #486, correctly handle schemas with reflection module.
- Peewee has a new ManyToManyField available in the playhouse.shortcuts
- Peewee now has proper support for NOT IN queries through the Node.not_in()
- Models now support iteration. This is equivalent to Model.select().
- #471, #482 and #484, all of which had to do with how joins were handled
by the aggregate_rows() query result wrapper.
- #472 removed some needless special-casing in Model.save().
- #466 fixed case-sensitive issues with the SQLite migrator.
- #474 fixed a handful of bugs that cropped up migrating foreign keys
- #475 fixed the behavior of the SQLite migrator regarding auto-generated
- #479 fixed a bug in the code that stripped extra parentheses
in the SQL generator.
- Fixed a handful of bugs in the APSW extension.
- Added connection abstraction called ExecutionContext (see docs).
- Made all context managers work as decorators (atomic, transaction,
- Added explicit methods for IS NULL and IS NOT NULL queries. The latter was
actually necessary since the behavior is different from NOT IS NULL (...).
- Allow disabling backref validation (#465)
- Made quite a few improvements to the documentation, particularly sections
- Added caching to the DataSet extension, which should improve performance.
- Made the SQLite migrator smarter with regards to preserving indexes
when a table copy is necessary.