|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / databases / pgpool2 / PLIST (download)
Revision 1.2, Thu Nov 24 12:52:47 2016 UTC (4 years, 10 months ago) by fhajny
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2021Q1-base, pkgsrc-2021Q1, pkgsrc-2020Q4-base, pkgsrc-2020Q4, pkgsrc-2020Q3-base, pkgsrc-2020Q3, pkgsrc-2020Q2-base, pkgsrc-2020Q2, pkgsrc-2020Q1-base, pkgsrc-2020Q1, pkgsrc-2019Q4-base, pkgsrc-2019Q4, pkgsrc-2019Q3-base, pkgsrc-2019Q3, pkgsrc-2019Q2-base, pkgsrc-2019Q2, pkgsrc-2019Q1-base, pkgsrc-2019Q1, pkgsrc-2018Q4-base, pkgsrc-2018Q4, pkgsrc-2018Q3-base, pkgsrc-2018Q3, pkgsrc-2018Q2-base, pkgsrc-2018Q2, pkgsrc-2018Q1-base, pkgsrc-2018Q1, pkgsrc-2017Q4-base, pkgsrc-2017Q4, pkgsrc-2017Q3-base, pkgsrc-2017Q3, pkgsrc-2017Q2-base, pkgsrc-2017Q2, pkgsrc-2017Q1-base, pkgsrc-2017Q1, pkgsrc-2016Q4-base, pkgsrc-2016Q4
Changes since 1.1: +3 -2
Update databases/pgpool2 to 3.6.0.
Notable new features
- Improve the behavior of fail-over.
- New PGPOOL SET command has been introduced.
- Watchdog is significantly enhanced.
- Handling of extended query protocol (e.g. used by Java applications)
in streaming replication mode speeds up if many rows are returned
in a result set.
- Import parser of PostgreSQL 9.6.
- In some cases pg_terminate_backend() now does not trigger a fail-over.
- Change documentation format from raw HTML to SGML.
- Fix buffer over run problem in "show pool_nodes".
- Fix usage of wait(2) in pgpool main process.
- Save and restore errno in each signal handler.
- Fix handling of pcp_listen_addresses config parameter.
- Fix "kind mismatch" error message in pgpool.
- Replace "MAJOR" macro to prevent occasional failure.
- Fixing a coding mistake in watchdog code.
- doc : Fixing a typo in english doc
- Fix for bun 215 that pgpool doesn't escalate ip in case of another node
- Fix for bug of inconsistent status of Postgresql nodes in Pgpool instances
- SIGUSR1 signal handler should be installed before watchdog initialization.
- Fix for bug 228 that pgpool doesn't de-escalate IP in case network
- Fix hang when portal suspend received.
- test : Add regression test for bug 230.
- Fixing a typo in the log message.
- Fixing the error messages when the socket operation fails.
- Tighten up health check timer expired condition in pool_check_fd().
- doc : Add comment to the document about connection_cache.
- Fix Handling of pcp_socket_dir was missing from pool_get_config().
- doc : Fix Japanese document typo.
- Fix "out of memory" by using "pg_md5 -m".
- Fix for 237 that Pgpool-II fails to start if listen_addresses is empty
- Allow to access to pgpool while doing health checking
- Fix is_set_transaction_serializable() when
SET default_transaction_isolation TO 'serializable'.
- Fix Chinese documetation bug about raw mode
- Fix confusing comments in pgpool.conf
- Fix extended protocol handling in raw mode
- Permit pgpool to support multiple SSL cipher protocols
- If statement timeout is enabled on backend and do_query() sends a
query to primary node, and all of following user queries are sent to
standby, it is possible that the next command, for example END, could
cause a statement timeout error on the primary, and a kind mismatch
error on pgpool-II is raised.
- Deal with the case when the primary is not node 0 in streaming replication
- Fix a posible hang during health checking
- change the Makefile under this directory src/sql/,that is proposed by
- fix for 0000197: pgpool hangs connections to database..
- Fix bug with load balance node id info on shmem
- Fixing coverity scan reported issues.
- Fix for segfault during trusted_servers check
- Removing the limit on the maximum number of items in the
black_function_list and white_function_list lists
- Fix check "PCP Directory" in "Parameter Setting" in install
- Fix extended protocol hang with empty query
- Redirect all user queries to primary server
- Change the PID length of pcp_proc_count command result to 6 characters
- Add some warning messages for wd_authkey hash calculation failure
- test: Fix regression test to check timeout of each test
- test: Allow timeout value to be specified by the command option
- Fix compile issue on FreeBSD
- test: Fix test/regression/clean.sh to remove binary files of
- Fix memorry leak reported by Coverity (CID 1350095)
- Fixing pgpool-recovery module compilation issue with PostgreSQL 9.6
- Fix to properly process an empty query that has only comments
- Fix a reset query stuck problem
- Fix a reset query stuck problem
- Fix query stuck problems in streaming replication mode with extended
- Fix pgpool hung after receiving error state from backend
- Fix bug that child processes exit and are not re-spawned
- Fix typo in configure
- doc: Change description of backend_flag
- doc: Fix installation procedure.
- test: Fix pgpool_setup to not confuse log output
- Fix to validate the PCP packet length