|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / cad / geda-symbols / Attic / Makefile (download)
Revision 1.20, Fri Sep 1 12:00:43 2006 UTC (15 years, 10 months ago) by dmcmahill
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2008Q1-base, pkgsrc-2008Q1, pkgsrc-2007Q4-base, pkgsrc-2007Q4, pkgsrc-2007Q3-base, pkgsrc-2007Q3, pkgsrc-2007Q2-base, pkgsrc-2007Q2, pkgsrc-2007Q1-base, pkgsrc-2007Q1, pkgsrc-2006Q4-base, pkgsrc-2006Q4, pkgsrc-2006Q3-base, pkgsrc-2006Q3
Changes since 1.19: +1 -2
Update to 20060824
Release notes for the gEDA/gaf 20060824 snapshot
* Updated libgeda's so version to 26:0:0.
* Fixed the infamous "slice" memory problem that was plaguing
gEDA/gaf for a while. Mixing malloc/free and g_malloc/g_free is a
bad idea and also setting a field in deallocated memory tends to
upset glib's memory management.
* Added a new rc variable called "always-promote-attributes" that
takes a string of attribute names that are automatically prompted
when a component is placed on a schematic. The default list is:
"footprint device value model-name".
* Newly rewritten postscript output to be much more compact, sane.
and support unicode (Mike Jarabek).
* gschem now uses stock gtk+ icons if they are available (Tomaz
* Improved the robustness of the loading of symbols/schmeatics
* Added support for panning using the middle mouse button and
controlling the amount of pan (Peter Clifton).
* Changed the default behavior of the middle button (now mouse pan).
* Added cursor key panning in gschem and rc keywords for controling
the amount of pan (Tomaz Solc).
* Added the ability to zoom in and zoom out using the mouse wheel
* Added a bunch of new hooks to gschem and libgeda. This supports
various new features such as auto pin attributes, auto attribute
placing (currently commented out), select_component_hook,
select_net_hook, deselect_component_hook, deselect_net_hook,
deselect_all (Carlos Nieves Onega and Dan McMahill).
* Added support for dragging an object using the first mouse button
in gschem (Carlos Nieves Onega).
* Added the beginnings of pcb mode to gschem (Dan McMahill).
* Improvements to the autosave and backup mechanism (Carlos Nieves
* Added support for text overbars. The delimiter character is \_ (it
should be at the beginning and end of the where you want the
overbar to be (Carlos Nieves Onega). Postscript output support for
overbars (Mike Jarabek).
* Bug fixes to the auto save mechanism (Carlos Nieves Onega). Please
report any more crashes.
* Fixed component update to work correctly since it was looking for
existing attributes in the wrong places.
* Converted all the noweb code to just plain C (making sure that all
the really nice documentation that Patrick and others is
perserved). gEDA/gaf no longer requires noweb to build (Jason
* Removed all pre-GTK 2.x code from gEDA/gaf (Peter Brett).
* Translation updates from various people.
* DRC2 backend bug fixes and improvements (Carlos Nieves Onega).
* Various bug fixes (Werner Hoch and others).
* Fixed annoying bug in which gattrib soaked up 70% of processor
time (Stuart Brorson).
* Implemented ability to export CSV file of component sheet (Stuart
* Made cell text different colors depending upon attribute
visibility (Stuart Brorson).
* Applied patch to handle attrib strings with multiple = signs
(Stuart Brorson and Jeff Mallatt).
* Misc bug fixes (Stuart Brorson).
* Many symbol bug fixes and improvements (Werner Hoch and others).
* Improved the NC symbols so that the drc2 backend handles no
connect situarions better (Carlos Nieves Onega).
* Various bug fixes and improvements (Carlos Nieves Onega and
* gsch2pcb improvements dealing with how to find gnetlist
* Updated to the latest version of grenum (Levente Kovacs).
* Applied power pin handling patch (Patrick Doyle).
* Obsoleted all latex documentation and replaced it with a snaphot
of the gEDA wiki. Many thanks to David Hart for the conversion and
necessary support to make this conversion possible.
* No significant changes.
* The geda (gManager) source tarball is not longer being
distributed. All the code is still in the CVS repository, but due
to lack of maintanance, it has been pulled for these snapshot
* Fixed various Makefiles to support make distcheck again.
* Lots of bug fixes by (Werner Hoch, Carlos Nieves Onega, and many
For more a detailed changes, please look in the appropriate ChangeLogs
in the source tarballs.