|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / cad / geda-docs / Attic / PLIST.post (download)
Revision 1.2, Thu May 31 12:48:34 2007 UTC (13 years, 6 months ago) by dmcmahill
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2009Q1-base, pkgsrc-2009Q1, pkgsrc-2008Q4-base, pkgsrc-2008Q4, pkgsrc-2008Q3-base, pkgsrc-2008Q3, pkgsrc-2008Q2-base, pkgsrc-2008Q2, pkgsrc-2008Q1-base, pkgsrc-2008Q1, pkgsrc-2007Q4-base, pkgsrc-2007Q4, pkgsrc-2007Q3-base, pkgsrc-2007Q3, pkgsrc-2007Q2-base, pkgsrc-2007Q2, cwrapper, cube-native-xorg-base, cube-native-xorg
Changes since 1.1: +1 -4
update to 20070526
Release notes for the gEDA/gaf 20070526 snapshot
* libgeda's shared library version is now 29:0:0.
* Added "recently used files" File menu option. Now you can open up
files you used recently (and if you have a gafrc your components
should be found too) and open those files up in a new gschem
window. (Ivan Stankovic)
* Merge of the noscreen branch (many changes). This branch removed
all cached screen coordinates. Now all calculations are done in
world coordinates and should yield some drawing improvements. End
users should not notice any difference (other than the slight
speed up). (Peter Clifton)
* Many improvements to the "Write image..." dialog box in gschem.
gschem can now export any image that gtk+ (gdk-pixbuf
specifically) can write (png, jpg, ico, bmp, etc...). Libgd is no
longer an optional dependency and cannot be used with
libgeda/gschem. (Carlos Nieves Onega)
* Improved the auto placing mechanism. One improvement (amongst
others) is in the cases of: if the attribute overlap with pins
(including pinnumbers), or the pin connection direction where a
net is supposed to be drawn, then the attributes are moved
automatically. (Carlos Nieves Onega)
* A few improvements to the component place selector including
adding ok button to hide the component insert dialog box).
* Added items (links to the wiki and FAQ) to the gschem help menu.
* Fixed a nasty bug that was causing random crashes with keymaps
that did not have a valid keyval/keysym. (Peter Clifton)
* Fixed the drawing of dotted arcs/circles when the dot spacing is
too small to render. (Peter Clifton)
* Fixed component selector filter to be case insensitive. (Carlos
* Added PageUp and PageDown hotkeys to change pages in gschem.
* Fixed the ordering of buttons in all gtk dialog boxes to be
correct (based on what gtk+/gnome/desktop conventions). (Carlos
* Added %%Orientation to DSC block in postscript output. (Mike
* Fixed color printing of select objects (should not output the
selected color). (Peter Clifton)
* Added hotkeys to decrease and increase the snap grid spacing.
(Carlos Nieves Onega and Peter Brett)
* Improved keymap filling routines (Werner Hoch and Patrick Bernaud)
* Fixed a couple of small memory leaks. (Ales Hvezda)
* The usual slew of bug fixes by many individuals.
* A bunch of code cleanup/fixes by various individuals.
* Various language translations updated by various individuals.
* New gnetlist backends written: Calay and Osmond. (John Doty)
* Moved the loading of scheme files using the "-l" command line
before the schematics are loaded (this allows the scheme code to
modify the various search paths).
* Various improvements to the spice-sdb backend including the
treatment of slotted parts (so that pins are emitted in pinseq
order). (Stuart Brorson)
* Added and improved a bunch of regression tests. The vast majority
of these tests are now run during make distcheck. (Stuart Brorson
and Ales Hvezda)
* A few bugs fixed. (Various)
* Added doxygen generated docs. (Stuart Brorson)
* A bunch of bugs fixed. (Stuart Brorson and Peter Clifton)
* Removed the html version of the gsch2pcb tutorial. Instead, the
gsch2pcb tutorial is now part of the wiki thanks to several
individuals (Patrick Doyle and Bogdan Petrisor).
* Updated the wiki snapshot to the latest web wiki version. (Ales
* Misc improvements to various wiki scripts. (Ales Hvezda)
* Added greek mu character. (Carlos Nieves Onega)
* Added upper case greek omega character. (Jens Persson)
* No significant changes.
* Added refdes_renum test suite. (Dan McMahill and Stuart Brorson)
* Incorporated --gentle into refdes_renum which doesn't overwrite
refdes'es already numbered. (Stuart Brorson)
* Moved gschemdoc to the gschem package. Bunch of improvements to
the gschemdoc script related to finding local/remote
documentation. (Carlos Nieves Onega)
* Fixed automake infrastructure to install 2N3904 model for the
TwoStageAmp example. (Stuart Brorson)
For more a detailed changes, please look in the appropriate ChangeLogs
in the source tarballs.