|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / audio / amarok / Makefile (download)
Revision 1.46, Thu Aug 24 17:37:23 2006 UTC (13 years, 3 months ago) by wiz
Changes since 1.45: +5 -5
Update to 1.4.2:
* Handle itpc:// and pcast:// url protocols for adding podcast feeds.
* New DCOP call "collection: totalComposers" returns the number of
different composers in your collection.
* Synchronize playlists to media devices.
* Support for MTP/PlaysForSure media devices. (BR 128532)
* iPod plugin usable with iTunes phones. (BR 131487)
* Browse collection by composer. (BR 122452)
* New DCOP call "playlist: filenames" returns the filenames of the songs
currently in the playlist. Patch by Arash Abedinzadeh
* Lyrics can be edited directly on Context Browser's Lyrics tab.
* Collection browse mode similar to that used by some portable players.
Patch by Joe Rabinoff (BR 130586)
* BPM field. Patch by Alf B Lervåg and Aaron
VonderHaar (BR 123142)
* Improved crossfading for xine-engine: Honours the 'Crossfade Length'
setting precisely, and uses a better mixing style profile. Patch by
* Media and collection browser tabs now support dropping.
* Allow for deleting all the tracks on a playlist from iPods. (BR 127855)
* Ability to create custom last.fm station from the GUI.
* Ability to mark podcasts as listened.
* Show error messages when connecting to last.fm streams fails.
* A new media device implements a DAAP client. So Amarok can connect
to iTunes, Firefly Media Server etc. (BR 100513)
* Dynamic Collection: improved support for songs on removable external
harddisks, SMB and NFS shares
* Skip tracks that failed to transfer to media devices instead of stopping
transfer process. (BR 130008)
* libtunepimp 0.5.0 actually compiles successfully now.
* Lift size limit on pathnames and comments in collection databases not
managed by MySQL. (BR 130585)
* Generic mediadevice plugin is improved. Users can configure supported
filetypes and get more control over the location of songs and podcasts
on disk (Patch by eute).
* Move composer tag to its own database table.
* Re-enable adding videos to iPods with recent libgpod-cvs. (BR 130117)
* Include Skip, Love and Ban in playlist right-click menu for last.fm
* Advanced Tag Features (ATF) deferred to 1.4.3: Public release delayed
pending some bug fixes in both Amarok and a dependency. It will be
automatically disabled the first time you run 1.4.2 if you had it enabled
from 1.4.2-beta1. (It will still be available in subversion snapshots.)
* Optionally finish transferring all queued tracks to media device after
pressing disconnect button. (BR 129716)
* It's now possible to edit scores and ratings for multiple tracks in
* TagDialog won't make Amarok unresponsive while committing tags changes
to files anymore.
* Exact playtime as tooltip in statusbar. Patch by Markus Kaufhold
* Suspend collection rescanning while organizing files. (BR 129885)
* Always use metadata from original file for transcoded files transfered
to media devices. (BR 131171)
* Enhancements to ATF/statistics to allow for better tracking of stats as
files are moved.
* Tag Editing Dialog is now ATF-enabled.
* In-line tag editing is now ATF-enabled.
* Previously, using ATF with MP3 files would wipe out existing UFID frames
from other applications. Now Amarok plays nicely and only touches its
own UFID frame.
* ATF no longer requires a restart to enable or disable it.
* ATF read-only functions are always enabled if a UID is found in the
file. Option in the configuration dialog now only controls whether new
UIDs are written to new files.
* ATF will now automatically run the rescan and clear the Playlist only on
the first time it is enabled. After that it will simply display an info
reminding users that they may need a rescan if their library has changed
since the last time it was enabled.
* DCOP calls to add and remove ATF tags are no longer allowed to run while
the collection is being scanned.
* Last.fm streams no longer freeze Amarok's GUI with xine-engine.
* Sometimes metadata wasn't updated with Last.fm streams.
* Update context browser on score and rating changes. (BR 132496)
* Double colons in the collection filter would lead to invalid queries.
* Handle changed semantics of MySQL 5.0.23+ (BR 132114)
* Do not try to detach() KURLs, as this would not work for non-ascii urls.
* Adding songs while at end of playlist could crash in dynamic mode.
Patch by Joe Rabinoff (BR 128340)
* Don't update accessdate when setting songs rating or score. (BR 132274)
* Increasing or decreasing volume while muted would not correctly unmute.
* Better resize behavior in iPod collection view mode. Patch by Joe Rabinoff
* Make sure a track's compilation status is returned properly when running
* Check directory structure on iPods of unknown type in order to detect
iTunes phones. (BR 131910)
* Make 'Clear' individually translatable for playlists. (BR 131521)
* Retain column visibility for flat collection view. (BR 126685)
* Honour proxy exceptions for MusicBrainz lookups. Patch by N. Cat
* Correctly pass links containing parentheses to external browsers. Patch
by Thomas Lindroth (BR 131307)
* iPods would not show podcast descriptions. (BR 129824)
* Carry over rounding increments to next larger unit for fuzzy time
display. (BR 131383)
* If disabled, don't show splash screen - even on Kubuntu. (BR 125210)
* Correctly request last.fm similar artist information for artists
containing non-ASCII characters. Patch by Thomas Lindroth
* Support non-chronologically ordered podcast feeds. (BR 119911)
* Support for libvisual 0.4.0 was fixed. Patch by Dennis Smit.
* Adding songs already on a media device to playlists would not work.
* Fix adding smart playlists to media devices. (BR 130540)
* Reverse check for mount point and device node when connecting to iPods
for better handling of device nodes pointed to by symlinks. (BR 129965)
* Make handling of filenames on iPods case-insensitive and thus fix
fix problems with too many orphaned and stale items. (BR 126431)
* Correct action of queueing current item in dynamic mode. (BR 130313)
* Double clicking in the filebrowser will append to playlist. (BR 117465)
* Fixed problems with last.fm streams containing spaces, e.g. "Hip Hop".
* When generic media devices were specified manually, transferred files
would not always get converted to vfat-friendly names if they were on a
* When using ATF, tags in MP3 files would be written as ID3v2 only and
existing ID3v1 tags would be stripped, which could lead to media devices
and tagging libraries that were not ID3v2.4-aware to report that no tag
existed. Now both tags are written with identical data.
* Correct handling of filenames with special characters. (BR 132243)
# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.46 2006/08/24 17:37:23 wiz Exp $
CATEGORIES= audio kde
COMMENT= KDE audio player
USE_TOOLS+= gmake pkg-config msgfmt
USE_LANGUAGES= c c++