|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / pkgsrc / archivers / xz / patches / patch-src_xz_Makefile.in (download)
Revision 1.2, Sun Jan 1 08:24:44 2017 UTC (3 years, 7 months ago) by mef
CVS Tags: pkgsrc-2020Q2-base, pkgsrc-2020Q2, pkgsrc-2020Q1-base, pkgsrc-2020Q1, pkgsrc-2019Q4-base, pkgsrc-2019Q4, pkgsrc-2019Q3-base, pkgsrc-2019Q3, pkgsrc-2019Q2-base, pkgsrc-2019Q2, pkgsrc-2019Q1-base, pkgsrc-2019Q1, pkgsrc-2018Q4-base, pkgsrc-2018Q4, pkgsrc-2018Q3-base, pkgsrc-2018Q3, pkgsrc-2018Q2-base, pkgsrc-2018Q2, pkgsrc-2018Q1-base, pkgsrc-2018Q1, pkgsrc-2017Q4-base, pkgsrc-2017Q4, pkgsrc-2017Q3-base, pkgsrc-2017Q3, pkgsrc-2017Q2-base, pkgsrc-2017Q2, pkgsrc-2017Q1-base, pkgsrc-2017Q1, HEAD
Changes since 1.1: +5 -1
Updated archivers/xz to 5.2.3
- Always close a file before trying to delete it to avoid
problems on some operating system and file system combinations.
- Fixed copying of file timestamps on Windows.
- Added experimental (disabled by default) sandbox support using
Capsicum (FreeBSD >= 10). See --enable-sandbox in INSTALL.
* C99/C11 conformance fixes to liblzma. The issues affected at least
some builds using link-time optimizations.
* Fixed bugs in the rarely-used function lzma_index_dup().
* Use of external SHA-256 code is now disabled by default.
It can still be enabled by passing --enable-external-sha256
to configure. The reasons to disable it by default (see INSTALL
for more details):
- Some OS-specific SHA-256 implementations conflict with
OpenSSL and cause problems in programs that link against both
liblzma and libcrypto. At least FreeBSD 10 and MINIX 3.3.0
- The internal SHA-256 is faster than the SHA-256 code in
some operating systems.
* Changed CPU core count detection to use sched_getaffinity() on
GNU/Linux and GNU/kFreeBSD.
* Fixes to the build-system and xz to make xz buildable even when
encoders, decoders, or threading have been disabled from libilzma
using configure options. These fixes added two new #defines to
config.h: HAVE_ENCODERS and HAVE_DECODERS.