|File: [cvs.NetBSD.org] / othersrc / nastore / COPYRIGHT (download)
Revision 188.8.131.52 (vendor branch), Mon Feb 28 02:17:52 2000 UTC (22 years, 5 months ago) by wrstuden
Branch: NAS, MAIN
CVS Tags: nastore3-beta-20000227, HEAD
Changes since 1.1: +0 -0
Import of snapshot of nastore3 code. Includes kernel code for dmfs, dmfs
user utilities, ms66 import and export, vvm, and volman. Also includes
makefile magic to automatically generate .tgz source files from the source.
Solaris support a bit of a question as zoularis is not working at the
* All files in this directory and all subdirectories are subject to the
* following Copyright and redistribution requirements in addition to any
* other copyrights and licenses listed therein.
* Copyright (c) 2000 National Aeronautics & Space Administration
* All rights reserved.
* This software was written by researchers at the
* Numerical Aerospace Similation Facility, NASA Ames Research Center.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. Neither the the name of the National Aeronautics & Space Administration
* nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote
* products derived from this software without specific prior written
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE NATIONAL AERONAUTICS & SPACE ADMINISTRATION
* ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED
* TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
* PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE ADMINISTRATION OR CONTRIB-
* UTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY,
* OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF
* SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS
* INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN
* CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
* ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE
* POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.